Last updated: September 02, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to W-Cooperations GmbH , 9451 Kriessern.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Switzerland
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact list associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Our website uses features of the web analytics service Google Analytics. Web analytics service provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses "cookies." These are small text files that your web browser stores on your device and allow analysis of website usage. Information generated by cookies about your use of our website
will be sent to a Google server and stored there. Server location is usually the US.
Google Analytics cookies are set on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behavior in order to optimize our website and possibly also advertising.
We use Google Analytics in conjunction with the IP anonymization feature. It warrants that Google will use your IP address within the Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being sent to the US. There may be exceptions where Google transmits and truncates the full IP address to a server in the United States. In our order, Google will use this information to your use of the website to report on site activity and to provide us with other services related to website activity and internet usage. There is no merge of the transmitted by Google Analytics IP address with other data held by Google.
The setting of cookies through your web browser can be prevented. However, some features of our website may be restricted. Likewise, you may be required to collect data regarding your website usage, including your IP address prevent subsequent processing by Google. This is possible by downloading and installing the browser plug-in accessible via the following link: https://tools.google.com/gaoptoutdlpage/?hl=encode
Opposition to data collection
In order to fully comply with legal data protection requirements, we have entered into a contract processing agreement with Google.
Demographics in Google Analytics
Our website uses the demographics feature of Google Analytics. It can be used to generate reports that contain statements on the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. These data are from interest-based advertising from Google as well as third-party visitor data. An assignment of the data to a specific person is not possible. You can disable this feature at any time. This is possible through the ad settings in your Google Account or by generally prohibiting the collection of your data by Google Analytics, as explained in the section "Objection to data collection".
Our website allows payment via PayPal. The payment service provider is PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.
If you pay with PayPal, the payment details you enter will be transmitted to PayPal.
The transmission of your data to PayPal is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO (consent) and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (processing to fulfill a contract). A revocation of your already given consent is possible at any time.
Past data processing operations remain in effect on revocation.
Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
Our website uses Google AdWords. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
AdWords is an online advertising program. As part of the online advertising program, we work with conversion tracking. After clicking on an ad served by Google, a cookie will be set for conversion tracking. Cookies are small text files, which stores your web browser on your device. Google AdWords cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification of users. At the cookie, Google and we can recognize that you clicked on an ad and have been redirected to our website.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies are not traceable through AdWords client websites. Conversion cookies are used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who use conversion tracking. Adwords customer
Using a modern web browser, you can monitor, restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. The deactivation of cookies may result in limited functionality of our website.
Google Web Fonts
Our website uses web fonts from Google. Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
By using these web fonts, it will be possible for you to present the desired presentation of our website, regardless of which fonts are available to you locally. This is done by retrieving the Google Web fonts from a Google server in the US and then sharing your data with Google. This is your IP address and which page you visited. The use of Google Web Fonts is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As the operator of this website, we have a legitimate interest in the optimal presentation and transmission of our website.
The company Google is certified for the us European privacy agreement "Privacy Shield". This privacy agreement aims to ensure compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
For details about Google Web fonts, please visit: https://www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:abouthttps://policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Deleting Your Personal Data
You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data. Send your request of modification or deletion by e-mail to email@example.com.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org